Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bailey's Christmas

They put me on a diet! Right before Christmas too! I can't imagine why!!! I only weigh 21 pounds.

Then they tried to get round me by giving me a new toy. Hmmm. It's not bad. I do kinda like boxes and paper bags....



I soon got tired of chasing fingers in that. (No, it's not because I'm overweight that I sleep all the time.)



But I love my old grooming brush best of all. NO-ONE will take that away from me.


Who me? Well of course I'm beautiful. I'm a snowshoe! I did once win a blue ribbon but that was before I came to live here and they overfed me. It's THEIR fault of course, if they think I'm overweight. But I told you I'm NOT overweight.

*******

I showed them today what they could do with their yucky old diet food!


Don't Ask!

9 comments:

Anne Vis said...

What a sweetie! Wonderful shots, very cute! :-)

kaybee said...

How cute is THAT! Well, except for the last part -- I guess the privilege of clean-up fell to MOTH??

The Jessup Family said...

What a nice life - toys, grooming brushes, acceptance of being overweight and having people clean up after you. Sounds perfect :)

Gill - That British Woman said...

those blue eyes are just stunning.....

Thanks for popping by my blog.

Gill in Canada

Laila and Minchie said...

Youz not fat, youz floofy!

Jose said...

But I told you I'm NOT overweight.

I am just pleasantly plump.

Chris, may you and yours have a Happy New Year!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

HA! :)
that's such a beautiful cat!

claude said...

Bailey is a beautiful cat and i so not think he is overweight. Me, yes !

Mike said...

Soooo pretty!