Friday, February 1, 2008

Posts Coming Soon

Sorry I haven't posted since Sunday. Will try to do better this weekend. I have been working on my website http://www.flamboroughhead.com (What a pain to work with! I need a better web program) and also on "Homesick for Flamborough" my blog of particular interest to Flamborians: www.blogstoday.co.uk This will take you to Flamborough Today, then click on list at the left : Blogspot
I'm not sure how to use links but am hoping these will automatically take you to those sites. If not, please look at the right hand side bar of this page, scroll down to FLAMBLOGGER'S LINKS and you will find them listed in my Flamborough Links and they should work from there.

More stuff coming up -- (more snow coming down in Toronto as I understand it. What a winter they've had!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment about the wren.

Anonymous said...

Talked to our daughter in Alberta - they were lower than 40 below F for a couple of days! People here (Maui) were 'complaining' about the cold - it went down to 72F in Kahalui - different perspectives!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

you are quite a busy woman! :)