Monday, November 24, 2008

November 27, 2008


I was going to post this the day before Thanksgiving, but then I thought that perhaps many of you would either be traveling or very busy getting ready for the big day. Then it would be old news by the time you read it. So since we leave in the morning and don't return until the 5th here are my greetings to you. You know, I will really miss keeping in touch with you all!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving--
"...singing and making melody in your hearts to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father, in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

See you all after the holiday!



6 comments:

claude said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY AND HOLIDAYS !

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

I'm a foreigner. Could tell me more about the thanksgiving day? Not about the history. i want to know if you celebrate with ...
This party is more important than Chritsmas Day for the Americans?

Jose said...

Chris, thans for the good wishes you know they are reciprocal. I am staying put here in Avondale. Have a nice trip, I am assuming you are taking a trip since you said you won't be back until after the holiday.

Wanda said...

Chis hoping your Thanksgiving is full of great food, and blessings from above.

This year we get to travel 15 minutes instead of 6 hours. I'm loving that~~

Happy Thanksgiving
LOL:Wanda

Anonymous said...

Enjoy one of our favorite places - thankful is a great state.....

mrsnesbitt said...

Have a wonderful time.

HUGS
Dxxx