Sunday, June 3, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY

This week's theme is VEIL.   Now if it were Vail, Colorado I could do a pair of ski's perhaps.  But it's not. And I'm way past Bridal veils , so how about this one:



It's been a couple of  busy weeks for us.  Had a wonderful and exciting time with my sister and niece who came down from Canada for a flying visit.  Got some good photos of us all  which I will post shortly along with our Boise trip photos, where we went to see son number two.  Talk about fun in the sun!! 

Got some more Flamborough information also.I'll try to get another post in before ABC Wednesday. 

Keep on bloggin' !

For more Inchies and Twinchies click HERE.  Join us in this fun, laid back project.  You don't have to be a professional for this!

5 comments:

MorningAJ said...

That's very clever. I've put mine up to appear overnight so you'll see it tomorrow. I wouldn't have dared try to draw one!

Wanda said...

Good job...but it I had to choose a vail...it would be Colorado. Years ago, Don and I attended a Preaching conference with Haddon Robinson...it was fabulous, we learned so much, and the beauty around us was awesome.

Rarelesserspotted said...

Great Drawing, thanks for sharing
xx

Trillian As said...

A wonderful twinchie again. You have very good ideas. And you know how to bring them to a small square.

snafu said...

Nice drawing in such a small space. I have been to Veil too, nice place with sculpted figures of well known people sitting on chairs here and there.