Tuesday, September 2, 2014

H IS FOR.....

H  IS FOR....HANDSOME


"Yes Sir, that's me.  I'm certainly handsome enough to sit in front of this mirror on the hutch. I'm a definite asset to the decor!"

H IS ALSO FOR.... HELP!


That's what my husband says when he is sitting in his tiny office closely surrounded by books with not enough room to swing a cat, (and certainly not our cat).  Just enough room for bookshelves and a desk.

H IS FOR.... HUGS


That's what Scruffy gets every morning as he is taken to look out of every window that has been closed with blinds overnight.  Windows are Scruffy's favorite part of this house, that is, windows and doors.  Windows to look out of and doors to escape through.

******
This is my entry for ABC WEDNESDAY that highly popular and successful meme started by Mrs. Nesbitt and continued by Roger Owen Green and team.  We are now in our 15th round and at the letter H.
Why not pop over and visit all those who have joined in by clicking HERE.

17 comments:

orange said...

Ha ha, and I've just been watching HHHoarders!

Nonnie said...

oh, yes, he certainly is Handsome! and Hubby's room is how I feel when confronted with the stacks I still have in my computer/scrapbooking/treadmill room.

Anonymous said...

I hope those bookcases are secured to the walls! :)
I enjoy being surrounded by books, myself. Looks like your scruffy gets a lot of love!

Hildred said...

Great choices for H - handsome all around, including hubby...

Leslie: said...

Just HOW does HUBBY get behind that desk? Does HE HAVE to climb over it? lol

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

I need help too!

ROG, ABCW

Lmkazmierczak said...

Love the cat...Happy Wednesday♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/hole-on-hold/

snafu said...

I have a reproduction of a three thousand year old Egyptian statue of a cat that looks just like Scruffy. Nice library makes me feel right at home.

mrsnesbitt said...

The pose! Yes Ella would sit just like Scruffy!
Denise

Su-sieee! Mac said...

This is a very sweet post. You got me smiling. :-)
Take 25 to Hollister

kaybee said...

Scruffy is not only handsome, he is positively regal - a royal cat. And not a smidgen of gullt on that regal face for being somewhere he shouldn't be!

I would give my eye teeth to be able to browse through my brother-in-law's books, but they would probably be way over my head - literally!!

Scriptor Senex said...

Hubby's study looks as crowded as mine!
And H is for Hutch (which in the UK is a wire-mesh-fronted animal cage) but in the US is a storage chest (apparently - I had to look it up).

claude said...

Great choices for H, Chris !

Gattina said...

Indeed a beautiful cat ! and such a nice companion !

Ni de Aqui, Ni de Alla said...

Wow, Your husband office is really full of books! Scruffy sure is handsome.

Cristina Pop said...

Oh the cat is so sweet!

Michael said...

Your husband is indeed very photogenic and what an awesome office, surrounded by all those books, even if rather small as you say. I love it.