Sunday, July 1, 2012

INCHIES ON MONDAY

Yes, I did say INCHIE, not TWINCHIE.  Inchies are one inch square as opposed to Twinchies which are two inches square.  For the last 6 months I have been joining in Every Inchie Monday but have done my contribution as a TWINCHIE.  However since my eye surgery last week I decided to bite the bullet and attempt an Inchie.


This week's topic is  BORDER  and here is my INCHIE:



It is the edge of a footstool or perhaps a bed (because it is imaginary) -- a border of a fabric or piece of furniture.

I do not have my new glasses yet, so I will either do a twinchie or an inchie for a few weeks depending on how I feel my eye concentration is at the time. 

This is a fun project, so if you would like to see more contributions please click on this LINK

3 comments:

snafu said...

Excellent detail, you have made it it look small somehow, even thought the computer blows them up in size. Hope your eyes are coping and you have not overworked them too soon.

MorningAJ said...

PLEASE don't overdo it - but well done. You must be really pleased that you could see well enough to try it.

Great result!

rtquilter said...

Well done, Chris! Great news on your eye . You must be very pleased!