Sunday, October 12, 2008

More of This and That

First, two more designs to go with the other one I posted the other day. I really enjoy doing these, mainly because it is really just playing with colors and I like the results. But I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.


Green Theme




Blue Theme


Now, the latest visitors to my back yard:

A grey squirrel caught in the act!


The scrub jay visits every day with his mate -- actually, sometimes several times a day.

This little fledgling house finch sat just outside the window for quite some time. He still has some baby fluffy feathers. At first I thought he was sick, but he was eating the seed and about ten minutes later he was gone. He let me get as close as two feet to him, which is how I got this close up.

6 comments:

Jose said...

You are just so popular that's why you get all those visitors. The close up is spectacular, it looks as if the bird just sat there saying "go ahead take my picture". I like your two new designs, they are great as always.

kaybee said...

Beautiful designs, Chris. Maybe one day, after you are long gone, your designs will show up on the Antiques Roadshow and someone will pay a huge price for them!

Just dropped in to say Happy Thanksgiving, for that Canadian part of you!

Wanda said...

Your new designs look like madallions -- I think you have a good eye to design jewelry.

Love all the little friends in your back yard.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I agree with Wanda!
(nice to be back. too. :)

Ken said...

The jays must have found a good thing.

claude said...

Hello Chris I'm back ! A little tired but fine !
Your both themes are very beautiful and your garden visitors very cute !