Monday, February 19, 2007

VISIT MY NEW BLOG

"You shall rise up with wings like eagles; you will run and not be weary. You will walk and not faint."

Come visit my new blog I just opened this weekend. But be warned! It is a Christian blog. I told you I am opinionated, that's another way of saying I have convictions. Not blindly accepted but thoroughly examined. I'll try not to preach, but I will include thought provoking illustrations and comments -- I hope. Why do it it on a separate blog? Because there are those who want nothing to do with Evangelical Christians. I've met some already in my blogging. One said that two things she hates are evangelical Christians and terrorists. How sad. I am excluded before I even get to tell her how much I like her blog and how much I am like her. I'll have more to say about this on my new blog: chrisscomments.blogspot.com See the link in the side panel.

But this blog will continue as before -- just for fun and hopefully interesting.

1 comment:

kaybee said...

I love your Eagle, Chris -- I've printed it off and will find a nice spot to post it.

I think your new blog will be interesting!

Kay