Thursday, October 11, 2007

WIDGETS

Well I've finally figured out what widgets are. I've only been blogging about 10 months so it's about time.

The first two are about cats. The first one I've seen several times before. The second one is named for Sooty our cat from 3 cats ago.

And the third is a shameless commercial for my book, "The Tale of Robin Lyth" based on Mary Anerley by R. D. Blackmore, author of Lorna Doone.

Barry came back from Bulgaria and Macedonia yesterday where he has been helping some of the evangelical Congregational churches over there -- especially a Romany one in Skopje, Macedonia. Tomorrow I will post a drawing I have done since he got home of one of their very old churches near Skopje. I took it from one of the brochures he brought home.

This must be short as I have already spent hours on the computer trying to figure out this widget thing.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are going to show the drawing.

Anonymous said...

Well - Ihave never evenheard of widgets!!!!!!