- I read seven books
- Went out to dinner with friends four times
- Watched over Henrietta
- Caught Rhoda twice and returned her to her owner
- Fed the birds daily
- Watered the yard and the flower pots
- Had three doctors appointments
- Kept Bailey happy
- Called the city twice about the lamp-post
- Kept up with my blogs
- Spent about a week hassling about my book cover
- Ate two one pound boxes of Sees chocolates! Bought with Christmas gift certificates. (Shameless -- but confession is good for the soul ...and that is actually less than two chocolates a day!)
- Ate Olive Garden's lasagna once and fish and chips once.
- Ate cottage cheese and fruit for dinner more times than I cared to, but I had to compensate for the chocolates
- Read my daily Bible Readings out on the patio every day
- Didn't read the daily newspaper -- I'm happier that way
I do visit and I do comment and I was here. I did look at your picture(s) and I did read what you wrote about them. I could say how great you are and how beautiful your work is but alas I would soon run out of things to say on the next blog I visited, so I just left this to prove I stopped and said a few words; and I am not a lurker or a visitor, but I am a commentator.
Quite a list - how much we can get done when only looking after 1 (person), not to mention animals!
Thought about you yesterday, we were going to go out Flamborough way but the wind was so bad we just managed Whitby then home....very very windy journry on the back of the motorbike!
I'd say that was good use of your time, that is a good size list. Chris, I looking forward to seeing your painting of the church portal. I am also happy you now know I have two blogs, my Joe Cool blog is actually my main blog, my Arizona blog is something I do for fun since I take so many pictures. I hope you continue to visit both.
That's a great list !! Seven books that great.
I have a small box of Sees Candy I haven't opened.....Now I think I will.
Like the drawing at the end. cute.
Hi there... yes, I spent 3 weeks in England but mostly in the south, I didn't go as far north as Yorkshire. I'm saving that for the next visit, whenever that is!
Post a Comment