Tuesday, November 27, 2012

T is for....

T   is for trouble!
And I'm in trouble for ABC Wednesday.   I started a story on technology (supposed to be funny) but I didn't have time to finish it.  Saw some cute little twins at the pool -- adorable!(Now you know I am in trouble because I don't want to use that overworked word,) but they wouldn't stand still for a moment -- in and out of the pool and the sand box then off for a nap, so I didn't even have a chance  to ask permission.

Then 'tangles' never being far away from my brain, I thought of that. But you have seen so many of those (which I actually call doodles, but my sister calls them tangles and we were together this week) so I didn't want to inflict that on you again.

Being right as close to the beach as a condo can get, 'tsunami' was on my mind, especially because they did actually have a tsunami warning --not a watch-- only a couple of weeks ago.  It didn't amount to anything, thankfully.  But if anything major happens in Alaska or Japan.....

Still not finding anything for my letter T, and here it is Tuesday, we went on a tour of our own, (that means we didn't have to pay for it, except for gas), and I saw masses and masses of tangles of a different sort than those created by humans.  So in desperation I took a couple of photos, and here I am at the deadline and TANGLES it will have to be -- but not mine or Kaybee's.


But please don't let my tardiness and unoriginality disappoint you this week.  I already have settled on U,V,W, X ,Y, Z  so it should be a terrifically easy to get these together for the next few weeks.

This is my post for ABC Wednesday for the letter T.  Please visit HERE to see others' efforts.  Our thanks to Mrs. Nesbitt and Roger Owen Green for
their moderation of this exceptionally successful project.

14 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL! I'm sorry, I just had to chuckle at your post today. Great T-words and I love the tangled trees!

Ann said...

I don't know why this came to mind but I thought of, "what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve. They are great shots even if you didn't draw them.
ann

photowannabe said...

You gave me a wonderful chuckle Chris.
Sometimes I just don't know what to post either. Thank goodness for the archives.
You managed to produce a perfect ABC post and very original I might add. (:0)

Terra said...

I like this tangles or dangles post, and now you are set for U - Z.

Leslie: said...

You make me laugh out loud, Chris. Your post is TERRIFIC and now I'm looking forward to the last letters of the alphabeT...

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

I think your TANGLED mind did FINE!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Meryl said...

The story could always be...TO be continued... OR you could post it as the UNfinished story for next week.

Also thanks for your comment on my post. I am glad to hear you've got things at least 90% under control. And, as always, I LOVE your art.

Wanda said...

Ha Ha Ha...Chris..lately you are such a "Hoot"...I'm laughing the whole way through. Tangles for laughter...good job.

Mara said...

Terrific post. As many t's as anybody would like.

Carver said...

Terrifically fun post for the letter T. Those trees are definitely tangles. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

Reader Wil said...

You were so creative with the letter "T" ! You made me smile! Thanks for your participation in ABC Wednesday!
Wil, ABC Team.

Reader Wil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

if you took their photo without permission, you will be in BIG TROUBLE.

Zyzzyz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.