Friday, September 12, 2008

Three More Miniatures (or ATC's)

I've done these three in the past week and they are really quite different from one another. I'm still just doing what catches my imagination at the moment. The first two are out of my head. The third one is taken from a picture I found, I don't remember where. I just collect pictures that I think I might like to draw and then when I feel like drawing I go through my selections.







Keyhole























Flowerscape


























Mountain Glen



















Keeping all my blogging friends who might be in the path of Ike and its flooding in my prayers.
Keep warm, dry and safe.

6 comments:

Jose said...

As always they are all pretty but I particularly like the last one. Something about that scene is just relaxing and inviting.

Betty F said...

Chris, These are BEAUTIFUL. I really like the first one.

Wanda said...

You have such diversity in your art... love all the different things you share with us.

I'm going to be posting a couple of painting over the next few days.

Your flowers make me smile.

claude said...

Congratulations Chris for having understood all the words of my last post.
Félicitations Chris pour avoir compris tous les mots de mon dernier post.
I do love the third one.Peaceful place and very beautiful drawing.
The both others are nice too !

Ellen Whyte said...

these are nice - wish I could draw! Saw you on COT. do you have a cat blog???

Art Is Life, Life Is Art said...

WOW!!!! Incredibly beautiful work! :o)