Friday, December 23, 2011

CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS

A VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS.....


......TO ALL MY BLOGGING FRIENDS! 
May peace rule in our hearts even as we struggle to bring peace to our
 deeply troubled world.

I thought I would share this beautiful Christmas  centerpiece with you.  It is about 18 inches across and all the flowers are real. Last evening two dear friends of ours brought this  centerpiece to us for Christmas.  What a blessing!

*****

I'm still trying to figure out this new computer and its programs.  I have discovered I don't have the same efficient photo and picture editing program that I had before and it's no longer available :{ .  I don't want to shell out $4-500 for a program that has so much more than I need, so I'm still working on that.  

This flower arrangement came at just the right moment.  I quickly got my camera and my quest for a suitable photo for my Christmas blog was over --  no having to dredge up something I've used before or becoming frustrated trying to edit something with a program that refuses to do what I want it to.

How wonderful it would be if we could set aside all the pressure and stress of the holidays and rest secure in the knowledge that God knows  how to bring about what this world needs even if we don't!  And He will do it! 


8 comments:

Wanda said...

That is a very lovely centerpiece. Love the bright reds and golds.

We are doing Christmas very simple this year few gifts, lots of food and family time.

Will post a Christmas Acrostic tomorrow that my dearest made. He loves acrostics...This one will wish all our blog friends a Merry Christmas...

Sending Love...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo of a very pretty centerpiece.

Like Wanda, we limited "gifts" to the grandchildren—not featuring a living room floor with a Christmas tree, covered with presents as in past years.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and to your family from me and Patty.

kaybee said...

Merry Christmas to you all there, Chris! LOVE the centerpiece! Our youngest grandchild is now 14, so I think this will signal a cutting back for next year, too!

Elizabeth said...

Chris, what a beautiful flower arrangement.

Wishing you and B a wonderful Christmas time enriched with many blessings and much love.

And 'Happy Birthday', too; may the next year of your life bring many good things.

My love to you. x

MorningAJ said...

What a lovely centrepiece! I hope this Christmas brings you and yours everything you wish for.
xx

Dartford Warbler said...

Have a wonderful Christmas,Chris. The flowers are beautiful.

photowannabe said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Ginny and your family.
May it be a blessed year for you.

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year